Experienced Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Serves Individuals Accused of Crimes
Established Texas law firm protects clients’ fundamental rights
If you are facing charges of DUI, domestic violence or any other criminal offense, the outcome of your case could have life-long implications. RICHARD CARRIZALES, P.C. provides effective and honest criminal defense to clients throughout the greater Dallas area. Since 1988, I have been a fierce advocate for Texas clients who are prosecuted for all types of state and federal offenses, including sex crimes, drug offenses and violent crimes. With decades of experience defending the rights of clients, I am well-known in area courts as a serious and respected trial attorney.
Knowledgeable legal advocate with proven results in tough cases
For over 33 years, clients have counted on my law firm’s representation because they trust in my:
- Accomplished advocacy — When your freedom and future are on the line, you need a lawyer who has a track record of success. I have been selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers professional organization.
- Innovative approach — One of the most important skills I bring to the table is the ability to identify weaknesses in the prosecution’s case that strengthen my client’s defense.
- Personalized attention — As a solo practitioner, I will handle every aspect of your case. Your calls won’t get handed off to junior associates, and you will receive the hands-on attention your case deserves.
If you hire my law firm, you can count on an honest, focused and aggressive effort to protect your rights, freedom and reputation.
Dedicated support for a broad scope of criminal charges in state and federal courts
You can count on my criminal defense background if you are facing charges for theft, domestic violence, probation violations, homicide or a range of other crimes, including:
- Federal crimes — I have years of experience defending criminal cases at the federal level, including those involving white collar crime, and will aggressively fight your charges while helping you understand the unique rules and procedures associated the federal criminal justice system.
- DUI/DWI — If you have been charged with a DUI/DWI, I have the practical knowledge and experience to safeguard your legal rights.
- Drug crimes — I offer clients a robust defense to all drug crime charges, from simple possession to drug trafficking and manufacturing.
- Sex crimes — Multiple types of conduct can be prosecuted as a sex crime. You need a skilled attorney who will pursue all available defenses on your behalf.
- Assault and battery — With assault and battery, an alleged threat or act of physical violence against another can result in felony or misdemeanor charges, depending on the surrounding circumstances.
In these types of matters and others, my law firm will always take the time to deliver thorough, clear guidance tailored to your unique situation. I also help eligible clients pursue expungements so that they can move forward without a criminal record
Speak with a qualified Dallas criminal defense lawyer
RICHARD CARRIZALES, P.C. represents Dallas-area clients who are facing criminal charges in state and federal court. My office serves clients throughout Dallas, Collin and Rockwall counties, offering fixed-fee arrangements for some cases. Call 214-821-6055 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.